Struggling to find some ideas for what to include in your meals for this month? I have got you covered! Below are 23 family (young kid even) friendly ideas utilizing various types of protein sources!
These are your meal ideas for September!
You will notice that some meals do not include a recipe link. That is because it is one of those recipes I just make from memory and wouldn’t know where the original recipe came from to begin with. Or it is one that is very straightforward using common ingredients that everyone usually has their own specific variation of anyways.
Any recipe with a link will link out to where I first found the recipe from – there are some amazing recipe creators out there that deserve to shared! Anytime I find a recipe that my family loves, I love the website recipe link so you are able to add it to your recipe collection in whatever way suits you best! Whether that be digitally or physically.
Enjoy, I hope you will find this useful!
- Slow Cooker Apricot Chicken
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Chicken Enchiladas and Mexican Rice
- Baked Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Add crumbled broccoli and spinach into sauce before baking for extra veggies for picky eaters
- Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta : another all time family favourite of ours
- Steak sandwhiches
- Instant Pot Burgers and fries
- Cold Pesto Roast Beef Sub sandwhiches
- Crockpot Beef and Broccoli on rice
- Swedish meatball soup
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Taco Salad
- We use Dorito chips, and Catalina dressing for ours and omit the kidney beans
- Spaghetti Casserole
- Garlic shrimp risotto
- teriyaki salmon and asiago rice
- To make this meal really fast – we used a pre-packed asiago rice side dish, store bought teriyaki sauce and made garlic parmesan roasted broccoli in the oven for the side
- Lemon dilly tuna melts: All you need is
- Flaked tuna mixed in a bowl with mayonnaise
- Add either lemon juice and dill or a lemon dilly type spice (I use Lemon Dilly from Epicure)
- Touch of garlic
- Spread mixture onto flatbreads of choice, top with cheese and sprinkle with bbq sauce. Bake till warm and bubbly
- Greek Pork chop sheet pan meal
- Pork chops
- baby potatoes
- green salad on side
- Easy Ham Pasta Skillet : side note this is one of our absolute FAVOURITE EASY one pan meals. A MUST for your recipe repetoire
- Smokies and potatoes grilled foil pack dinner
- Impossible Quiche
- Egg roll in a bowl : we actually tend to make this with ground beef instead because we always have beef in the freezer. Very good with beef as well!
- Sweet Crepes
- Apple Pancakes (German Pancakes)
Make sure to check back every month for our new meal ideas for the upcoming month!