The Briar Patch Designs Etsy Shop
ADHESIVE Ruler Line Marks Stencil for making DIY 3D Wooden Growth Chart Ruler
- Stencil Vinyl
- Cricut Stencil
- Paintable Stencil
- Adhesive Stencil
Permanent meaning - that you will not risk loosing these memories if you were ever to move to a new home, or do a major renovation! Marking the heights of your children on the wall or door frame is fine...until its not and those memories are gone forever.
So, make your own Wood Growth Chart that can be placed on the wall, mark the heights of your growing children on the board as often as you wish and marvel at how quickly they are sprouting up.
DIY projects are meant to be fun, memorable and personalized. That is why we are offering a pre-made, done for you stencil for creating your Wood Growth Chart Ruler.
Simply purchase the made for you ADHESIVE STENCIL, wait for it to arrive in your mailbox, apply to your painted and stained wood board and paint! Then remove the stencil, hang your beautiful memory tracker on the wall and enjoy for years to come.
Easily complete this project yourself, in a few hours by using a ready-made stencil. This will save you from having to measure out the measuring marks yourself for your 6' tall Wood Growth Chart.
WHAT DOES THIS LISTING INCLUDE?
- You will receive ONE physical stencil consisting of 7 individual pieces. Totalling 78" of stencil together. Your stencil will be carefully packed and shipped FREE straight to your mailbox via a secure bubble mailer package.
- This single stencil is made of high quality stencil vinyl: cut out and prepared for you. 100% ready to be applied to your wooden board ready for painting.
- The stencil amounts to 78" in length in 7 sections to allow for easier shipping.
HOW WILL MY PHYSICAL PRODUCT ARRIVE?
- It will arrive in 7 pieces of ADHESIVE stencil vinyl amounting to 78" total. These 7 pieces are labelled so they can be placed onto your prepared 6' (72" long) board quickly and easily in the proper order.
- The stencil will arrive in a safe and secure bubble mailer package shipped via Lettermail. The stencil is not folded or bent in the package to ensure proper adhesion to your wood board.
- Each ADHESIVE STENCIL SECTION comes with a thick backing paper. The backing paper is removed immediately before application to your wooden board. Like a sticker. Then removed once painting is done.
WHAT DO I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT?
- This adhesive stencil is for a 6' (foot) tall wooden board. Pine is most common type of wood for this project. This stencil is 2 1/4" long at the longest ruler mark - meaning it is suitable for application to any board ranging in 6" to 12" or more in width (side to side).
- Please kindly reference my blogpost (listed below) for the COMPLETE TUTORIAL complete with a process video. I have laid out exactly how to do this project in my tutorial with additional helpful tips and tricks.
WHAT IF I DON'T WANT 3D NUMBERS?
If you would like a STENCIL for Numbers 1 through 6 (rather than applying 3D numbers as per lined out in my tutorial) then please check out my other listing here --> For STENCIL numbers 1-6 in the SAME MATERIAL as your ruler marks. As an ADD-ON product for a small additional fee. With FREE shipping as well. Your choice of several font options.
WHY YOUR STENCIL'S AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S?
I designed my stencils to be AS EASY as possible for anyone to DIY this project quickly and without stress. I understand that some people don't do DIY's often, or don't have a cutting machine themselves. So I wanted to ensure that ANYONE could still enjoy an affordable DIY Growth Chart Ruler. Regardless of their situation, to help preserve those family memories.
I made this stencil to be shipped in as few of pieces as I could create, with enough stencil material to allow for overlapping between each piece. The extra material for overlapping makes it easier for you to line up each piece and ensure a 1" gap between each ruler mark, and proper alignment vertically up your wooden board.
From what I saw at the time, this is a special feature not found in other listings 🙂
Also I recognize that some people will want to do a stencilled set of numbers rather than 3D. The ADD-ON package makes both option cost effective. Regardless of what you choose, you will not end up with a stencil you don't need.
*PLEASE NOTE - you WILL NOT receive a physical wood board, 3D numbers OR paint/stain from this listing *
HELPFUL TIPS - For the quickest completion of this project - purchase and prepare (paint/and or stain) your wood while you are waiting for your stencil to arrive. So you can then immediately apply your stencil and paint the RULER MARKS onto the growth chart using the stencil once it arrives.
It is IDEAL for your paint and or stain to dry 100% and cure a bit BEFORE sticking your adhesive stencil onto your wooden board. This allows for maximum adhesion and helps ensure crisp stencilled lines.
For your convenience - there is an ENTIRE TUTORIAL on completing this DIY Growth Chart on my website. Complete with a process video as well, and access to me (Amy) to help answer ANY questions you may have on how to create the PERFECT growth chart.
Find my website here --> https://www.briarpatchblog.com
Connect with me on Instagram here --> https://www.instagram.com/briarpatchblog
Email me here on Etsy or @ --> email@example.com
Once again, I am happy to answer ANY questions you may have on how to make this project PERFECT and ready for your families enjoyment.
Copyright 2021 The Briar Patch Designs - All artwork is property of THE BRIAR PATCH DESIGNS of The Briar Patch Blog and may not be altered, duplicated, reproduced or resold. This product is intended for personal use and personal display only. Commercial use, mass production or resale is strictly prohibited.
|We use a shipping estimator to handle our shipping cost. The shopping price will be calculated on checkout.|
|Policies Payment|| SECURE OPTIONS|
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
|Policies Shipping|| PROCESSING TIME|
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
|Policies Refunds|| I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR CANCELLATIONS|
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
|Additional Info|| - Last updated: November 17th, 2020|
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
The Briar Patch Designs ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.briarpatchblog.com (the "Site"), and The Briar Patch Designs shop hosted on the Etsy Platform.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Shop collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Shop, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, and email address.
We may use your personal information to
• manage contacts and send messages
• ensure that content from our shop is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
• interact with support and feedback platforms
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
• users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
• personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
• we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
• we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice.
Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com via our contact form add contact form or link to your contact page
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe we might have any information concerning a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/via our contact form add contact form or link to your contact page and we will endeavour to delete such information with no delay.
CUSTOM AND PERSONALISED ORDERS
I am happy to provide Custom Orders upon request. Just send me a message and I will do my best to accommodate your request!
Some digital products are not available as an instant download in sizes that are not common. I try my best to accommodate as many print sizes as possible.
However, if you do not see the print size listed that you want, simply contact me before you purchase and I will try to accommodate your request
RECOMMENDED PAPER AND PHOTO PAPER:
A paper with a matte smooth finish in at least a 80-100lb range when printing at home onto paper. When printing on photo paper or in a print shop, a matte finish is reccommended
CAN I DOWNLOAD THESE ONTO MY PHONE AND PRINT FROM THERE?
Although that is possible, it is not recommended. Downloading and saving to a computer will help ensure the file size and image quality to ensure a better looking image upon printing.
VARIATIONS IN COLOR FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN
Due to the nature of digital products, some colours may appear slightly different on varying device screens due to different resolutions and technology. This is normal and common among digital products.
ARE THERE REAL FOIL, METALLIC OR GLITTER ELEMENTS ON THESE ITEMS?
No, there is not. I use images of glitter, metals, foil and varying other materials in my work. These are all strictly images and therefore WILL NOT print in a 3D fashion in varying textures and materials.