The Briar Patch Designs Etsy Shop
My Grocery Assistant: Printable 8.5" x 11" Grocery Price Tracker. Digital Downloadable PDF File
- Olive Branch
SEE IMAGE IN LISTING PHOTOS TO SEE EXAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCTS USE WITH BREAKFAST CEREALS!
If you want to save money on your grocery budget every month, you need to be aware of what price you are paying per unit for your commonly needed items! Keeping track of the prices you pay from week to week, and keeping the lowest prices recorded in MY GROCERY ASSISTANT is the easiest way to do this!
HOW TO USE:
1.) Purchase Listing
2.) Download PDF file
3.) Look through file and decide what categories of products you want to keep track of for your family
4.) Print at home using regular 8.5" x 11" printer paper or at a print shop of your choice
5.) Hang on your fridge, or on a pretty clipboard on the wall or in your pantry. My grocery assistant is pretty enough to be left on display for easy referencing when you are preparing for your grocery shopping trips.
6.) Go grocery shopping
7.) When you get home, simply record the price you paid in pencil, the store you shopped at, and the price per unit for the items you purchased; in the appropriate categories (for easier reference later)
8.) Next time you grocery shop, if you find a better price for that same item record it in 'My grocery assistant.' Under a different line if it is from a new store, or simply erase the old price and input the new one if you shopped at the same store.
9.) Before you know it, you will have a comprehensive list of the best prices you have ever paid for your commonly bought items!
PRINTABLE PACKAGE CATEGORIES
To choose the categories you wish for printing
- Pantry Staples
- Baking Staples
- Canned Soups
- Hot and Cold Cereals
- Breakfast Foods
- Pasta and Sauces
- Sauces / Marinades
- Frozen Entrees
- Frozen Meals
- Frozen Side Dishes
- Side Dishes
- Frozen Pizza
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
- Frozen Fruits and Vegetables
- Meat & Dairy
- Fresh Meat
- Deli Meat
- Frozen Meat
- Snack Foods
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten & Dairy Free
- Specialty Foods and Supplements
- Household Supplies
Message me if you have any questions, I am happy to help in anyway possible!
If you want this item made in a different size I am happy to create a new listing for you, to accommodate that as well!
|We use a shipping estimator to handle our shipping cost. The shopping price will be calculated on checkout.|
|Policies Payment|| SECURE OPTIONS|
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
|Policies Shipping|| PROCESSING TIME|
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
|Policies Refunds|| I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR CANCELLATIONS|
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
|Additional Info|| - Last updated: November 17th, 2020|
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
The Briar Patch Designs ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.briarpatchblog.com (the "Site"), and The Briar Patch Designs shop hosted on the Etsy Platform.
Contact email: email@example.com
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Shop collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Shop, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, and email address.
We may use your personal information to
• manage contacts and send messages
• ensure that content from our shop is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
• interact with support and feedback platforms
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
• users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
• personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
• we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
• we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice.
Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org via our contact form add contact form or link to your contact page
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe we might have any information concerning a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at email@example.com/via our contact form add contact form or link to your contact page and we will endeavour to delete such information with no delay.
CUSTOM AND PERSONALISED ORDERS
I am happy to provide Custom Orders upon request. Just send me a message and I will do my best to accommodate your request!
Some digital products are not available as an instant download in sizes that are not common. I try my best to accommodate as many print sizes as possible.
However, if you do not see the print size listed that you want, simply contact me before you purchase and I will try to accommodate your request
RECOMMENDED PAPER AND PHOTO PAPER:
A paper with a matte smooth finish in at least a 80-100lb range when printing at home onto paper. When printing on photo paper or in a print shop, a matte finish is reccommended
CAN I DOWNLOAD THESE ONTO MY PHONE AND PRINT FROM THERE?
Although that is possible, it is not recommended. Downloading and saving to a computer will help ensure the file size and image quality to ensure a better looking image upon printing.
VARIATIONS IN COLOR FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN
Due to the nature of digital products, some colours may appear slightly different on varying device screens due to different resolutions and technology. This is normal and common among digital products.
ARE THERE REAL FOIL, METALLIC OR GLITTER ELEMENTS ON THESE ITEMS?
No, there is not. I use images of glitter, metals, foil and varying other materials in my work. These are all strictly images and therefore WILL NOT print in a 3D fashion in varying textures and materials.