The Briar Patch Designs Etsy Shop
This Construction Print themed printable calendar is perfect for the little worker in your life!
Your digital download contains various file sizes to allow for perfect customization for any frame, or printing size of your choosing.
Display this new construction themed print anywhere in your home for your children to check off every day!
Step 1: Print at home, or using an online/in-person photo printing service
Step 2: Fill out your child's Name, Grade they are entering into, and the dates leading up to to the start of the new school year
Step 3: Frame, laminate, place in a page protector, or leave as is and hang in your desired place in the home (maybe a special message board in their bedroom, or in the family command centre!)
Step 4: Enjoy the fun activity of daily 'checking off' being another day closer to a new school year and new grade! By adding a sticker, dry erase marker, or washable marker every day!
These Back to School Countdown Calendars were inspired by my daughter, who is SO excited for school to begin. I wanted to create an exciting, pretty way for her to keep track of the remaining days of summer!
I hope your children will be able to get joy from these printable calendars as well!
Thanks for visiting my shop!
Sincerely, Amy from The Briar Patch Designs
Make sure to check out the Family Discount image for special coupon codes to apply to orders containing multiple Back to School Prints!
CHECK OUT THE OTHER PRINTS IN THE BACK TO SCHOOL LINE BY HEADING TO THIS LINK HERE
--> WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE -->
High quality 300 DPI+ JPEG images in the following sizes and aspect ratios
- 16x20 (4:5 Ratio)
- 18x24 (3:4 Ratio)
- 24x36 (2:3 Ratio)
High Quality PDF Print Files in the following sizes and aspect ratios
- 16x20 (4:5 Ratio)
- 18x24 (3:4 Ratio)
- 24x36 (2:3 Ratio)
It may be possible to print at different sizes than what is listed above, as it is a high quality file. Just follow the recommendations of your local print shop.
If you are not loving the sizes you see listed above as available print sizes —> simply shoot me a message and I will do my best to work with you and resize the art to fit the frame/sizing of your dreams! I can also try to accommodate SQUARE sizing as well
XOXO - Amy from THE BRIAR PATCH DESIGNS
P.S. Follow me on social media. If you purchase - be sure to tag me on instagram to get a special coupon code for a future purchase!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
How to download and print these digital files using a PRINT SHOP such as Walmart, Staples, Costco, Walgreens, Shutterfly, Mixbook etc...
1. Upon purchase you will receive the digital file containing your JPEG images, and PDF Print Files into your email
2. Download the files onto your computer
3. Upload to the photo printing service of your choice OR save the images onto a jump drive and take to a print shop in person
4. Print onto MATTE photo paper (MATTE is recommended to minimize photo glare through the glass)
5. Frame in the frame of your choosing
How to download and print these digital files using a HOME PRINTER
1. Upon purchase you will receive the digital file containing your JPEG images and PDF Print files into your email
2. Download the files onto your computer
3. Open the PDF files included, and select the appropriate size for your paper you are wanting to use
4. Select your printer
5. Choose 100% / or ACTUAL SIZE / or ORIGINAL SIZE as your print sizing option
6. Print using the HIGHEST PRINT QUALITY available
7. Load your printer with 80-100lb copy paper, yardstick or a matte photo paper
1. How do I find the link to my downloads?
See the listing photo for instructions. From your ETSY profile click ME --> PURCHASES AND REVIEWS --> Find my listing, then click the black download now button. Then save to your computer and upload to the online photo shop of your choice.
2. Recommended Paper: A paper with a matte smooth finish in a 80-100lb range when printing at home onto paper
3. Do you offer returns or exchanges?
- Due to the digital nature of my products I am not able to offer returns or exchanges. But if you are not fully satisfied I am happy to chat and try to help you out.
4. Can I download these onto my phone and print from there?
- Although that is possible, it is not recommended. Downloading and saving to a computer will help ensure the file size and image quality to ensure a better looking image once printed at a print shop
5. Can the colors appear different on my screen?
- Yes the exact color may appear very slightly different on different monitors due to varying resolutions on various computer screens. This is extremely common and normal among all digital products
6. Is there real foil and metallic elements on these files?
- No there is not. I have used an image of metallic and glitter/foil elements. So therefore upon printing you will not have actual foil, glitter, and or metallic elements on the finished product.
Please do not hesitate to send me a message for any questions or concerns you may have. Before or after purchasing! Once again, I am also able to try to accommodate custom print sizes 🙂
Looking for some other items —> You can find my other products here
I am not responsible for any clarity of image issues that may arise when printing the file from a personal home printer as a professional photo service such as those listed above are the recommended printing option.
YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE DIGITAL FILES OF THE ARTWORK SHOWN. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A FRAME OR ANYTHING PHYSICAL SHOWN IN THE LISTING PICTURE. THE FRAMES IN THE LISTING PICTURE ARE ‘MOCKUPS’ AND ARE FOR IMAGINATIVE PURPOSES ONLY TO HELP TO VISUALIZE THIS ARTWORK IN A REAL LIFE SPACE.
Copyright 2020 The Briar Patch Designs - All artwork is property of THE BRIAR PATCH DESIGNS and may not be altered, duplicated, reproduced or resold. This product is intended for personal use and personal display only. Commercial use, mass production or resale is strictly prohibited. This finished product features artwork featuring the talent of other artists from whom I have received permission or purchased a commercial license in order to feature their work in my designs. These artists are credited and or compensated for their artwork.
|We use a shipping estimator to handle our shipping cost. The shopping price will be calculated on checkout.|
|Policies Payment|| SECURE OPTIONS|
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Sellers don't receive your credit card information.
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- SOFORT Bank Transfer
- Etsy Gift Card
|Policies Shipping|| PROCESSING TIME|
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES FEES
Buyers are responsible for any customs or duties fees that may apply. Sellers aren't responsible for delays due to customs
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
|Policies Refunds|| I DON'T ACCEPT RETURNS, EXCHANGES, OR CANCELLATIONS|
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
|Additional Info|| - Last updated: November 17th, 2020|
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
The Briar Patch Designs ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.briarpatchblog.com (the "Site"), and The Briar Patch Designs shop hosted on the Etsy Platform.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Shop collects some personal data from its users.
By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, PURPOSE AND USE
While using our Shop, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to name, and email address.
We may use your personal information to
• manage contacts and send messages
• ensure that content from our shop is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
• provide you with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
• interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
• interact with support and feedback platforms
Your personal data may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
LAWFUL BASIS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
• users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
• provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
• personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the user will be retained until such contract has been fully performed;
• personal data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests will be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes;
• we may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn;
• we may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice.
Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com via our contact form add contact form or link to your contact page
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We agree to users visiting our Site anonymously.
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use the Site or provide any information on the Site, including your name, screen name, username, address, telephone number, email address, and payment details.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 years of age without verification of consent from a parent or guardian, the personal information collected or received shall be deleted with no delay.
If you believe we might have any information concerning a child under 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org/via our contact form add contact form or link to your contact page and we will endeavour to delete such information with no delay.
CUSTOM AND PERSONALISED ORDERS
I am happy to provide Custom Orders upon request. Just send me a message and I will do my best to accommodate your request!
Some digital products are not available as an instant download in sizes that are not common. I try my best to accommodate as many print sizes as possible.
However, if you do not see the print size listed that you want, simply contact me before you purchase and I will try to accommodate your request
RECOMMENDED PAPER AND PHOTO PAPER:
A paper with a matte smooth finish in at least a 80-100lb range when printing at home onto paper. When printing on photo paper or in a print shop, a matte finish is reccommended
CAN I DOWNLOAD THESE ONTO MY PHONE AND PRINT FROM THERE?
Although that is possible, it is not recommended. Downloading and saving to a computer will help ensure the file size and image quality to ensure a better looking image upon printing.
VARIATIONS IN COLOR FROM SCREEN TO SCREEN
Due to the nature of digital products, some colours may appear slightly different on varying device screens due to different resolutions and technology. This is normal and common among digital products.
ARE THERE REAL FOIL, METALLIC OR GLITTER ELEMENTS ON THESE ITEMS?
No, there is not. I use images of glitter, metals, foil and varying other materials in my work. These are all strictly images and therefore WILL NOT print in a 3D fashion in varying textures and materials.