DIY & crafts
Crafting is one of my hobbies. DIY is my way of creating something I love for less. I want to share my ideas and projects for these things to inspire YOU as well to take time as a busy mom to make something beautiful.
I want to help YOU by sharing how I make my journey with a baby and toddler easier. With knowledge, tips & tricks, and encouragement for when it gets tough
Kitchen & Recipes
I want to help YOU by sharing my favorite kitchen tools, grocery shopping resources, recipes I love, and kitchen time saving tips/tricks.
Fun Facts: Get to know me
- I am a Christian, and seek to serve God above all else. I am FAR from perfect, but am thankful to be saved by Grace
- I am SO grateful for the life I have. I know I am blessed to live each day in safety with plenty of food and a roof over my head
- I live in Alberta, Canada. On a farm. Farm life is wonderful and I wouldn’t trade it for anything
- I am a nurse, but LOVE being able to stay home and raise my babies.
5. HUGE Disney fan. All time favorite movies are Toy Story, & The Lion King.
6. Being at home is my favorite place.
7. We have a pup named Milo.
8. Going on 7 years with Celiac and follow a Gluten-Free Diet.
9. I LOVE organization, and will constantly be looking for ways to make something better.
10. Also EXTREMELY scatter brained, and extremely forgetful.
11. Planners, spreadsheets, calendars, pretty lists..all make me SO happy. I have SO MANY lists.
12. I am not very funny to others, but I think I can be quite hilarious 🙂
My Logo Explained
If you look closely, you will see I intentionally included Thorns in the stems. Motherhood can sometimes hurt a bit. Sometimes ALOT. But it leads to something beautiful. You can’t have a ROSE without the THORNS